Position: Marketing Intern
- Market data, competitive product information collection and sorting
- Participate in the creative planning of market activities to follow up and meet the needs of various platforms
- Follow up the market material design and purchase process according to the demand
- Follow up the sales data and market activities of new products
- Graduates in 2022/2023 with a full-time bachelor’s degree or above in marketing related major;
- Fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing in both Chinese and English, and good communication skills;
- Initiative, quick learning ability and team work spirit;
- Strong thirst for knowledge, willing to accept new challenges, and leadership.
- Willing to start from the basic work, continuous learning and accumulation, challenge themselves.