Cathay Pacific Airways
About the job
Reports to: Head of Lifestyle Marketing
The Marketing Manager will play a major role in formulating the marketing strategy for the retail pillar, devising campaign and communication mix to drive the awareness and sales for the Cathay shopping platform. The role is also responsible for conceptualising & delivering marketing activity across member touchpoints as well as partner channels to drive member interest and use of partners’ products & services.
- Developing marketing strategy and campaign activities consistent with retail pillar strategic & business goals.
- Building appealing content out of the products and experiences available from the shopping platform to generate talkability and brand love.
- Initiating and prioritising the design and implementation of campaigns, from messaging to channel planning by leveraging both Cathay member base and the third party data.
- Exploring collaboration with other brands, media and KOL to develop the attractiveness and awareness of the platform.
- Bringing innovative ideas and orchestrate with different stakeholders through experimentation and iteration.
- Insight discovery for marketing campaigns and initiatives, analysing campaigns results, and optimization recommendation for future activity.
- Ownership of campaign budgets to ensure all campaigns have a positive ROI and minimal variance against targeted forecasting.
- Leading the team to drive marketing excellence.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related discipline.
- 8 years & above of relevant marketing experience. Advertising/lead generation/eCommerce/content marketing/media background would be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain organization, creativity & professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Analytically focused yet creatively wired to create marketing programs that generate brand awareness and ultimately pipeline for partners; must be able to present performance metrics for all programs.
- Digital marketing experience will be essential.
- Knowledge in marketing automation / campaign management tool (Adobe Suits or Salesforce) will be a plus but not a must.
- Highly organized, able to work independently and can make decisions intelligently.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills in both Chinese & English.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.