KOTO - Know One, Teach One
Responsible for the overall strategic and operational functions of Sales, Marcom, PR, and Branding.
This position reports directly to the Founder/Chief Executive Officer
This position line manages Sales Executive, Designer,and Marketing Officer
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES
The Marketing Manager will be expected to successfully manage and deliver on:
Sales and Marketing strategies development and execution
- Analyze marketing research and data to dentify trends and insights to support the maketing strategy and plan
- Develop new and creative growth of products and services
- Facilitate marketing content development and deployment. Manage corporate and media relations
- Propose and pursuit KPIs system for communications, sales and marketings upon approval
- Drive market engagements
- Organize, manage, and implement marketing executions to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Identify opportunities and manage lead touchpoints from online and offline advertising, website, social, email marketing
- Develop sales strategy for the markets and increasing sales activities to reach the agreed Sales Target.
- Work with designer and digital lead to develop communication materials and successfully execute marketing plans that are aligned to the marketing strategy
Marcom team development
- Manage the Team ensuring consistency in message and synergy.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions with the support of the Human Resources department.
- Build and develop a Team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient with clear development plan/ KPIs/ team spirit and professional coaching/training.
- Ensure a positive attitude is maintained even when under pressure to achieve the marketing and sales objectives for each quarter in the year.
Build and manage Marcom budget
- Make budgets and enable with specific campaigns, pricings, packages and other activities / offers to drive to meet company revenue and funding goals.
- Monitor the efficiency of Marcom budgets allocated
Other tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
Bachelor degree in Sales/Marketing or relevant field or higher
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in managerial position of Sales/Marketing/Business Development. Experience in Food and Beverage industry and/or development sector is a plus.
- Demonstrated managerial skills, including experience managing complex marketing programs.
- Demonstrated ability to run marketing programs including digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies, create and manage budgets, develop staff
Yearly salary increasement
Working time: From Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
Benefits follow Vietnam Labor Law