About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere (DA) is on a mission to be the largest tech-enabled, omnichannel healthcare provider in Southeast Asia. First launched in Singapore in 2017, DA aims to bridge gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through developing innovative solutions and technologies. In 2021, DA raised SGD$88 million in Series C fundraising (August 2021) and acquired Doctor Raksa, the biggest telemedicine platform in Thailand which further strengthened our foundation for telehealth and healthcare offerings. Today, DA is present in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and India, serving more than 2.5 million (and growing) users across the region.
At DA, we believe in the value of innovation and collaboration. Grounded in our motto of “Keep Going, Keep Growing”, our team strives towards excellence every day, and values diversity in perspectives brought by every member. Together, we bring quality healthcare to your doorstep!
About the team
Our Marketing team connects our vision and products to our customers in the region. In a nutshell, the team keeps a pulse on the market, to make sure that we come up with strategies to offer the right services with the right benefits, to the right users. And as our users grow and evolve in their healthcare journey, our team evolves along with them. There’s never a boring day in Marketing!
About the role
The role reports to the Country Manager (Thailand) and dotted line to the Head of Marketing in Singapore, the incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Create, plan, and execute innovative end-to-end marketing plans across online videos, digital channels, offline events and other media platforms
- Provide insight by conducting, monitoring, identifying opportunities and risks which includes competitors’ movements
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including product, user experience and leadership to drive product road-maps, feature launches, quality improvements, strategy and execution.
- Collect data and track the performance of all marketing activities
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Marketing with 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. communications, brand management, public relations, events management)
- Strong experience in online and offline marketing (e.g. online media channels, local partnerships)
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Fluent in both Thai and English, both written and spoken
- A start-up attitude – you take full ownership of things that you do, willing to go out of your comfort zones and take on new challenges.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible to learn new things – we’re not done growing, and heading into uncharted territories is part of the fun!