About the job
MARKETING MANAGER FOR GOVERNMENT & PARTNERSHIP
We would like to seek a highly motivated, customer focused, creative thinking, data driven and deadline oriented professional to join our marketing team to drive the awareness of Amazon global selling through various offline and online marketing engagements, with a focus on Vietnam selling partners.
The marketing manager (Government & Partnerships) will work closely with our strategic partners as well as with commercial, PR, legal and public policy teams to build, execute and report on a series of cooperation activities to raise awareness and generate leads for follow-ups. He/she would engage with potential selling partners through government and partnership channels. Working with the business teams, he/she would also develop and manage a regular cadence of government and strategic partnerships that will connect potential selling partners to Amazon Global Selling Vietnam.
This position is based in either HCM city or Hanoi.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Bachelor’s degree in public affairs, public relations, communications or related field. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible, professional experience in government relations /public sector/ International non-government organizations required.
- Strong skill in developing and maintaining relationships with public officials and their staffs.
- Solid experience in pitching to, developing and managing relationships with senior management of governmental organizations and/or corporate customers.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, boards of directors, and staff as well as external individuals and groups.
- Proven track record of developing and managing multiple cooperation and/or partnership programs simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Working independently, as well as with teams.
- Willingness to travel in Vietnam and ability to work independently.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through.
- Communicate complex concepts through oral and written mediums.
- Event planning and management.
- Familiarity with the B2B sales cycle and how to employ marketing communications strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Utilize computer technology for communication, data gathering and reporting activities.
- Basic familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Demonstrates Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.