About the job
Do you want to work for the leading player in Europe for collaborative, last-mile, peer-to-peer delivery?
Founded in 2016 in France, Shopopop is a platform-based service aiming to connect private individuals (Shoppers) who want to make side-money by delivering products with retailers that want to reach their customers in a fast and flexible way.
We mainly operate in the grocery-supermarket industry, where we currently collaborate with more than 2000 retail stores serving over 300k customers. We aim as well to develop our service in other business areas such as specialized retail and small businesses.
After Italy, Portugal, Benelux, Spain and Germany, Shopopop is now looking forward to expansion in the United Kingdom and in search for talents for its founding team in Manchester.
Are you ready to live an experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the future of delivery in the United Kingdom?
The marketer profile we are looking for will be working in a fast changing-environment and be able to handle “out-of-his -area” tasks before settling into a definite role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to adapt our products locally before the official launch
- Implement a multichannel marketing strategy to achieve the business goals in your country
- Define and implement B2B Marketing strategy to support Sales (management of online campaigns as well as out of the box offline campaigns ; Adaptation and creation of sales materials ; Scrapping of database to help the sales prospection, …)
- Define and implement B2C Marketing strategy: manage acquisition advertising campaigns (Social Ads, Display, SEM…)
- Produce valuable & engaging content (for website, email, PR, blog, social media…) to build and improve Shopopop’s brand awareness
Marketing actions from other countries may guide you but, you will also have to be creative to fit the local market
Your mandatory skills:
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- You’ve managed digital marketing campaigns before (mainly FB Ads)
- Good knowledge of website and app analysis
- Willing to wear many hats in marketing and learn new skills to implement actions
- Proactive and self-learner action-taker
Set yourself apart:
- You are a full-stack digital marketer
- Have worked in Marketing on a fast-growing company or Startup
- Knowledge of growth hacking
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Not afraid to take decisions and deal well with failures
What we offer:
- Working within a multicultural environment.
- The chance to work and learn directly with the Country Manager and the group marketing coordinator
- An experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the company growth