Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services
- We are hiring immediately for a MARKETING SPECIALIST position.
- Location: Northeastern University; 11 Speare Place Boston, MA 02115. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday!
- Requirement: Previous marketing experience and strong computer skills.
- Reports to: Unit Marketing Manager
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 966996.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the operation with marketing, merchandising, and promotions to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Analyzes customer/resident research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts.
- Expands and develops marketing platforms.
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results.
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Reports on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Creates marketing presentations.
- Monitors industry best practices and trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to present to large groups.
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is preferred.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).