Responsible for Vietnam K20 education marketing from primary to university levels, with a priority on creating and managing marketing program initiatives. You will be responsible for managing local market insights and synthesise various research reports to inform the development of our education programs and marketing plans, ensuring these programs reflect our worldwide education strategy and vision.
The ideal candidate will combine creative and critical thinking with a “roll-up-your sleeves” approach to deliver excellent marketing content and programs alongside the broader marketing teams.
- Manage research studies to provide insight on the Vietnam education market and inform marketing plans
- Localise key education programmes for Vietnam, identifying and prioritising feature availability, managing localisation projects and communications between cross-functions as well as third party vendors
- Support local Go-To-Market activities to reach schools, educators and students with localised channel assets and programmes
- Track and provide weekly progress reports on key projects and programme metrics
- Passion for education, and is familiar with local education systems
- Creative problem solver with an approachable personality to collaborate with other teams
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- At least 3 years of work experience in a related education or marketing role, with regional or international MNC exposure
- Flexible to travel domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) required. MBA or other professional degree a plus