- Assists Marketing Managers to deliver marketing programs to key CTS audiences including campaigns, account-based marketing, customer relationship and content programs – on time and on budget.
- Act sas the liaison between Global Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales Excellence and CRM to help share data, best practices, and information for a worldwide view of CTS go to market activities.
- Manages and utilizes the full Martech stack to execute and track marketing outreach.
- Assists in creating, managing and executing industry events including executive events and tradeshows.
- Collaborates with Digital Marketing to execute campaigns, set up systems, deliver relevant files and ensure timely launch of initiatives across platforms.
- Tracks activity within the industry such as key prospects, competitors, and industry events/gatherings to help recommend and develop responsive marketing initiatives in collaboration with Sr. Marketing Managers.
- Assists the Global Marketing Team with the utilization and compliance with Comcast/CTS systems including budgeting and procurement.
- Identify and onboard new vendors or partners as needed by the business.
- Works independently and collaboratively with internal teams and outside vendors to further department projects and initiatives.
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.