About the job
The BoardRoom Group is a leading provider of professional services in the Asia-Pacific region, with over 7,300 clients managed out of our offices in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
Our Industry Leading services include:
- Incorporation of companies
- Ongoing corporate secretarial management, including providing a registered office address
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Initial public offering (IPO) management
- Ongoing share registry services
- Employee plan administration services
The Role and Duties:
The Meetings & Client Services Associate is split in to two areas; as Meetings Associate you are responsible for consistently provide excellent administrative support to the Meetings and Voting Services business. This involves providing excellent customer service and support to clients, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organisation to ensure quality.
The role of a Client Services Associate – Listed is to provide daily servicing support to the Client Service Managers in the Listed team as well as act as an additional contact point to Boardroom’s clients.
- Identify and book upcoming Meetings in advance of the event. This includes conducting research, making site visits, and finding resources to help staff and clients make decisions
- Understand the current services clients have utilised in previous AGMs and identify opportunities for further utilisation of Meetings services.
- Identify and assist in targeting those clients who have not utilised Boardroom Pty Ltd services for AGMs in the past.
- In conjunction with the Client Services Managers, contact the key decision makers for AGMs with the objective of:
- Confirming key AGM dates
- Communicating the benefits associated with Boardroom managing the AGM process
- Informing them of the key services available that will support the process
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service and pro-active relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, energetic and inquisitive manner.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Open to domestic travel for meetings