Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce (HKGCC)
– To handle and follow up on membership-related enquiries;
– To support overall administrative work of Membership Division including following up recruitments and renewals proactively by phone calls, emails, etc.;
– To organize events and training workshops as assigned;
– To assist in special campaigns and other membership-driven initiatives;
– To facilitate the production of marketing materials including brochures and souvenirs;
– To prepare event write-ups and draft member profiles for Chamber’s publication;
– To perform receptionist duties occasionally;
– To work and coordinate with other divisions in the Chamber, and perform other duties as required by the supervisors, where necessary.
– University degree holder;
– Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese;
– Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop;
– Presentable manner, good interpersonal skills and detail-oriented
Please apply with a covering letter, full CV, present and expected salary.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.