Omnicom Media Group
Head of Entertainment Partnerships
- Full Time, Permanent
- Reporting to Managing Director, OMG Content
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to lead the Entertainment Partnerships national product within OMG Content, servicing clients across OMD, PHD, Foundation and Hearts & Science
- Opportunity to provide a critical leadership role across a broad range of verticals and industry leading OMG clients, including: McDonald’s, Coles, Suncorp, NSW Government, Victoria Government, Diageo, Unilever, Telstra and Mazda
- An opportunity to identify, develop and oversee cross channel content and integration ideas across entertainment partnerships/sponsorships that live on broadcast TV, digital media, audio and via activations
- Work alongside a passionate and engaged team of 50+ dynamic content, social, partnerships and creative specialists that unlock potential through creativity and innovation
- A role that encourages flexible working, trusting you to exceed your KPI’s in a way that brings out the best in you and your team
- Actively working with our national teams and hub offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Details regarding the role
The Entertainment Partnerships pillar is responsible for identifying, negotiating and ideating content led media partnerships that can manifest through broadcast, digital media, audio or events/activations. This could be sponsoring a prime-time TV show, a fully integrated digital media or audio partnership, or on ground entertainment led event/ activation.
As the Head of Entertainment Partnerships, OMG Content, your role would be to lead this pillar nationally, overseeing a team of 10+ entertainment partnership specialists, servicing clients within the OMD Create and PHD Drum partnerships divisions.
Day-to-day you will be required to lead and mentor the team, deliver strategic expertise, develop senior client and agency relationships and be confident in proactively identifying and securing new business partnership opportunities. Your role is to nurture, inspire and grow our business and your client’s businesses.
About your skills and experience
- At least 8+ years’ experience within the media/advertising industry with proven experience delivering successful entertainment partnerships end-to-end
- Experience working in a media partnerships role within a media agency, or media partner, would be advantageous
- Existing relationships with senior stakeholders at key broadcast, digital media and audio partners
- A passionate and compassionate leader, able to oversee and inspire teams from planning through to execution
- Demonstratable competency of strategic thinking and ideation at all stages of the sponsorship life cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to drive new business and meet financial/revenue targets
A bit about us…
OMG Content is a high performing, dynamic team within OMG. We specialise in creative, innovative and connected solutions for our clients that fuel their business growth. We deliver award-winning work across 4 product pillars of: Entertainment Partnerships, Sport Partnerships, Social & Innovation and Creative Solutions.
We recruit fast thinking, curious and motivated teammates who thrive in collaborative and inclusive environments. We’re known for our passion and our motivation and strive to be the team that everyone – clients, agency colleagues and partners – wants to work with
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact the Talent team. We’d love to hear from you.
We are a committed Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are dedicated to ensuring that all employees, and prospective employees, can work in an environment that is free from any form of employment discrimination based on race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, physical or mental impairment/disability or any other status. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.