This is an opportunity for an experienced marketing and communications professional tomanage the process for all external business activity and promotions for the Occupier Services business. Thisincludesthe creation and execution of Occupier Services marketing campaigns, team internal and external communications, the creation of marketing collateral, the communication and presentation of research, and the strategy of major submissions.
With the support of the extended Corporate Marketing team, and an internationally recognised brand, you will be actively involved in the following:
- Establish & maintain relationships with key stakeholders and implement marketing strategy based on feedback from stakeholders
- Coordinate the client engagement strategy, various external and internal forums, workshops and presentations
- Collaborate with Occupier Services colleagues nationally and globally, and across other Colliers product lines to build business and execute industry best practice
- Execute effective digital marketing and communications campaigns to promote the Occupier Services team capability, internally and externally
- Refine the overall bid preparation and production workflow, including involvement in large scale proposals, tender document control, strategic advice and effective messaging where necessary.
You will bring the following expertise to this role:
- Qualifications in marketing, business or communications
- A minimum of 2 years professional services or B2B experience – ideally having marketed services
- Exceptional organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage run and execute campaigns, meet deadlines and show initiative
- A strong understanding of digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe InDesign, experience with Photoshop and HubSpot desired but not essential