Splendid Communications Limited
About the job
We are looking for a New Business & Marketing Executive to join our team. This is an exciting new role and we are looking for someone who will oversee all new business and marketing activity across Splendid Collective.
An important part of the marketing function is to attract candidates as well as clients and you will work closely with the HR team to ensure that we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Manage the new business tracker and where new business comes from and our success rate in pitches
- Manage the new business / marketing budget
- Manage the budget for all pitches and manage the creation of budgets for new business pitches
- Ensure Splendid credentials folders are kept up to date
- Oversee marketing and new business routine including website, social channels – including generation of content plan and creation for channels
- Co-ordinate the marketing team and ensure the marketing process is running smoothly and that people deliver against their responsibilities in a timely manner
- Check our social pages (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and website) for any necessary updates and if they have not been updated in a while ask the client leaders if any new work can be uploaded
- Work closely with HR to ensure our marketing communications attract the very best talent
- Work with Leadership team to raise their social media profiles
- Management of Splendid agency award applications, drafting, liaison with clients and internal teams, submissions, design and budgets
We’re partners with World Land Trust, working together with them on a range of sustainable practices with the goal of being carbon balanced.
- Work with our MD to oversee our plan to be kinder to the Planet
- Establish roadmap to reduce company’s carbon emissions
- Support MD on World Land Trust partnership
At Splendid we care deeply about inclusion at every level of our business. We believe that team diversity enriches our collaborative culture and our work for clients. We are keen to meet candidates from all backgrounds so please get in touch if your skills and experience match our job description. If we can help you by making any adjustments to our application process, please do let our recruitment team know.