Ontario Chiropractic Association
About the job
The OCA is on an exciting journey to be a leading association in support of its members through the delivery of innovative healthcare technology and value-based solutions to advance the profession. We’re recruiting for a full-time OCA Aspire Marketing Manager. If you are excited by this opportunity, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a collaborative, resourceful and highly organized Marketing Manager to provide marketing and promotional expertise to support the successful adoption of software platforms for internal and external clients.
Seize the opportunity to apply your marketing skills and experience to contribute to a collaborative, high-performing organization on behalf of the chiropractic profession in Ontario.
Close: August 2, 2022
Reporting to the Vice President Corporate Member Programs and Chief Information Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive high level brand awareness of OCA Aspire through a variety of channels
- Develop an editorial calendar and content strategy to support all marketing channels and work to develop these pieces internally or leverage vendors when needed
- Activate our email marketing channel, including creating email nurture campaigns for leads and regular customer communications, A/B testing and optimizing content and timing
- Lead the planning and implementation of marketing events, including webinars, sponsorships, tradeshows, and customer hosting
- Work closely with our Sales team to support them with marketing content and activities, including developing collateral, decks, videos, etc.
- Lead our community management including managing our social platforms by developing content, engaging our audience, growing our channels, and spreading our messages on groups and forums
- Build out our SEO program, researching keywords, adding backlinks and optimizing content
- Review all marketing materials to ensure they meet our quality and brand standards
- Manage thought leadership for our key stakeholders, researching and applying for speaking opportunities and awards by maintaining a list and coordinating submissions
- Continuously brainstorm and bring new ideas on how to expand reach, increase conversion and drive loyalty
- Track the budget and performance of all marketing activities in a unified dashboard, reporting on the results weekly
Required Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have a post-secondary degree in marketing and communications; minimum five (5) years’ experience in a communications or content role, with solid experience developing content for a number of different channels across a variety of media including:
- Experience managing a corporate social media presence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to explain complex topics in a simple way
- Strategic thinking with an understanding of how different marketing channels can build brand awareness and trust, and how to leverage those to convert sales
- Curious with a strong desire to learn and innovate, listen to customers, and build customer centric marketing content
- Extremely organized and process driven, with a system to keep track of many projects and details
- Work collaboratively with a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with tools like a CRM for email automation, SEMRush or AhRefs for SEO, and Hootsuite or a similar social media management tool
- Reliable, positive attitude and great with customer, and staff interactions
- Self-driven and highly motivated, conduct themselves with diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possess a flexible and adaptive approach to working and time management
- Continuous improvement efforts
- Take direction and readily take on team roles
About the OCA
The Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) represents 80 per cent of chiropractors in Ontario; the OCA is the fourth largest jurisdiction in the world. Chiropractors are one of the fastest growing segments of registered health professionals chosen by Ontarians.
Currently working remotely with office space conveniently located in downtown Toronto, near Union Station. The OCA offers a supportive and collaborative team environment in a new, modern office, complete with sit/stand desks.
OCA Mission and Vision
Our Vision – Thriving Chiropractors, Healthy Ontarians
Our Mission – Inspiring leadership to help chiropractors proudly serve Ontarians