Park+ is a Sequoia/Matrix backed startup building the Super-app for car users. We are solving day-to-day problems faced by car users and hence, bringing delight back to car ownership. In just over 24 months of our existence, Park+ has now grown to 2 M+ customers. Park+ allows users to discover, book and pay for Parking at 1 lac+ parking slots across 8 cities in India. We are also the largest Fastag issuer in the passenger vehicle space.
We have built technology-led solutions for parking, FasTag and access control in malls, corporate parks & apartments. These are deployed at prominent locations including Blackstone (Mumbai), Airtel HO (Gurgaon), One BKC (Mumbai), Select City Walk (Saket, Delhi), 1500+ residential apartment gates. Up to 12% cars across top metros and 6% of all cars in India are already on Park+ platform.
About the Team and Investors
The team is led by Mr Amit Lakhotia who is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and NSIT. He is credited with building Paytm’s payments business from scratch to become the largest transacting digital platform in India! Besides, Amit joined MakeMyTrip and Tokopedia at a very early stage and built significant sized businesses in these unicorns.
We have 350+ employees on roll who have already joined our exciting journey. Park+ has raised USD 35Mn from marquee investors including Sequoia Capital and Matrix Partners, as well as from seasoned individual investors – Ashish Hemrajani (BookMyShow), Deep Kalra (MakeMyTrip), Kunal Shah (Cred) and Kunal Bahl (Snapdeal).
Park+ is working deeply with the top car manufacturers in India. Park+ enabled MG Astor to become the world’s first car where users can book and pay for parking via the car's head unit infotainment system!
About the Role
This is a senior management role involving direct interaction with the leadership team. This role would be critical in establishing and growing the relationship of Park+ with automotive OEMs.
- Engage automotive OEM customers across functions (Marketing, Product Planning, R&D, Connected Car etc.) to identify areas of interest and devise potential avenues for Park+.
- Get Park+ registered as a preferred and exclusive partner for strategic projects of the OEMs
- Get the strategic projects approved and kick-started in the minimum turn around time
- Program manage delivery of new solution project roll-out
- Co-develop product roadmap for Park+ at respective OEM customers
- Brainstorm with customers to conceptualize new-to-world products/ services as per their
- 6-9+ years of professional work experience
- Strong CxO level network connect in the 2W/4W OEM space Eg: Hyundai, Maruti, MG, Tata,
Mahindra, Kia, Toyota, Honda, Hero, Ather, Piaggio, TVS etc.
- In-depth understanding of how auto manufacturers working ways
- Keen follower of technology, updated on all recent trends shaping the future of mobility
- Direct experience working in/ with the Automotive industry with technology providers or new age
digital platforms like Cardekho, Cartrade, Cars24 etc.
- Premier School background preferred (not mandatory)
- The role is based out of Delhi and might involve occasional travel to Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.