Manage country/Business Unit/central services administration and business support functions (e.g. office administration, office equipment and supplies upkeep management and cost/tender management, etc.)
- Managing operating departmental budgets and costs
- Accountable for net sales/EBIT/headcount responsibility, where applicable
- Systematically measure costs and achieve savings in each activity / category as the approved yearly KPIs.
- Manage daily administration and support services delivered to business operations in accordance to agreed service level standards including office management, front-desk management, meetings & workshop organizing, travelling support, cleaning & house-keeping, and other aspects of office’s requirements
- Develop and monitor operational mechanisms to evaluate implementation effectiveness of administration and support services.
- Manage and build collaboration with internal departments to resolve issues affecting administration and support services delivered
- Manage overall maintenance and cleanliness of office premises, equipment upkeep schedule and asset control to provide safe/efficient working environment and risk management plans with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Monitor to ensure 3rd parties service quality including cleaning & housekeeping, security, loading & unloading service, pest control, catering, photocopier rental, shuttle bus and car rental.
- Organize outing trip, year-end party, conference for managers and staff…
- Administration/ Office Management partner cross other locations in Vietnam and other Bus/Functions to ensure implement consistent SOPs and practice cross the company.
- Support the company’s in-house clients, JVs, and business partners on daily administration/office operations.
- Act as a first point of contact to respond to emergencies related to office in general.
- Manage and oversee team’s delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of General Administration and DKSH behaviors to achieve team/function goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of General Administration and DKSH behaviors as part of continuous learning
Functional skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of principles and techniques of administrative management (e.g. lean 6-sigma best practices, etc.)
- Demonstrate advanced analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate advanced experience in analyzing complex data, understanding of business implications, and making recommendations to management team
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken