THIS IS! Digital Media Group
As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to life.
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
Your most important task is to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. That can include the following tasks
- Developing and implementing office policies, regulations, and procedures to improve the control and working process of the company
- Monitoring inventory and replenishing office supplies
- Executing on payments (lease, consultant fees, etc.)
- Arranging travel bookings & itineraries
- Managing filing and storage of company documents
- Maintaining a safe, clean and secure work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 1 year of related office management experience preferably in creative / marketing agency
- Previous experience in HR (Employment Contracts, and basic HR tasks) is preferred
- Previous experience in coordinating and managing Outsourcing Serviced Providers (Accounting, Payroll Providers)
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational and communications skills
- Possess excellent teamwork skills with the ability to work independently and complete work on time
- Candidates with previous experience in Finance and accounting will be preferred
- Service-minded, hardworking, self-motivated, proactive, observant, and innovative
- Very Good and functional command of spoken and written English.
Career & Continuing Education
- Benefiting from success together: For compensation, we follow the principle of good pay for good performance. Our maxim is: Profit from success together. That’s why performance-based compensation systems play a crucial role for us – even outside the upper management levels.
- We support your further development: For on-the-job learning, we offer the DMG Academy, a mentoring program and advanced internal training.
- Step by step to the top: Regular evaluation and employee appraisals
- Individualized working hours and working time models: You are free to choose when you work, around the 2 hour core hours. We offer part-time and full-time positions as well as flexible changes in between.
- Individualized work locations: We support you in freely choosing your work location – you decide from where you work with us, worldwide.
- Individualized benefits: Extended health insurance, also worldwide – support for private pension plans.
- Individualized support for home/remote office
What we do?
- The next big thing: We are doing today what customers will see as innovative tomorrow. Topics like NFTs, Sound Interfaces, LoRa, Metaverse and Metahuman are currently topics we are working on.
- Our Groundwork: We implement the full range of digital projects for our clients – from CMS, PWAs and mobile apps to 3D animations and deployment structures.
- Our style: We work on projects worldwide with teams of over 15 nationalities, our working language is English, we work on topics that move our clients forward and our people are good at finding the most efficient solution.
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!