About the job
- Responsible for servicing, developing, and managing a portfolio of accounts in line with the brands and Division’s strategies
- Setting and achieving budgets for bricks and online channels
- Implementing key projects with a strong focus on indirect and direct ecommerce
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities for development with key clients
- Assisting with strategic placement of all new launches and hero product focus with key clients
- Extensive experience as an Account Manager, with strong negotiation and analytical skills,
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills are prerequisites, ensuring effective working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Your ability to build strong partnerships and working relationships with key accounts,
- managing account sales growth and profitability in line with the Division’s objectives will be second to none.
- Your creative flair and attention to detail will assist you to create and implement annual business plans, taking into account all levers of growth, commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities.
- Retail or commercial experience is advantageous