Who are we?
Watermaiden Ltd is an innovative company built on a platform of highly original water filtration technology. Its revolutionary approach towards the cleansing of water, regardless of contaminant, has been enhanced by its particularly low operating costs and minimal carbon footprint.
We pride ourselves in providing the most flexible solutions to client’s challenges and offer a full management approach from start to finish.
Watermaiden also offers custom temporary skid set-ups to solve our clients problems. We believe in turn-key solutions and an extremely multi-skilled work force to deliver this unique service.
- Water filtration
- Waste treatment
- Pump and hose hire
- Equipment operation
- Industrial vessel cleaning
- Minor civils
- Tailored solutions for clients
What are we looking for?
Highly motivated individual looking for a truly empowered position amongst a fast paced team, solving new challenges daily. The individual will be responsible for ensuring the team deliver the best possible service to clients.
This is a job where you can make a massive impact day to day and genuinely help shape the future of the company. The job will be a balance of in the office and out in the field seeing first hand the exciting progress the team are making. If you are willing to work in an environment where you actually have the freedom, and trust, to make decisions, then this is the job for you!
Watermaiden has a reputation for having a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to provide solutions, not problems, to clients needs. High flexibility and problem solving are a must.
With a team of 20 working for you, leadership skills are essential in order to nurture and grow the Watermaiden culture. The culture we strive towards is a place where every team member has the other’s back and everyone is heard and can contribute. Our team members go above and beyond daily because of our shared vision of being the best service provider in our industry ever. We celebrate successes with frequent team building events and meals.
· Ensure the team work to the highest safety standard
· Deliver all contractual obligations going above and beyond what the client wants
· Manage the team during new jobs or emergency jobs
· Inspire the team and create an atmosphere where everyone looks forward to work
· Celebrate successes and learn from losses thoroughly
· Grow the Watermaiden vision and culture
· Hold the team to account on deliverables
- Highest approach to safety
- Experience using a behavioural based safety system or similar
- Willingness to work to the highest standard
- Excellent team work ability
- Ability to develop individuals
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Management experience on an industrial site
- Track record of delivering results
- Computer competency (use word, excel, outlook etc)
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Experience in the oil industry
- Experience using pumps or other machines (diesel, electric, hydraulic)
- Experience in equipment rental
- Engineering background