University of the Arts London
About the job
UAL Awarding Body believes in transformative education and are recruiting an Operations Administrator to meet strong demand from the sectors we serve.
This role involves working as part of the Operations team to administer the Awarding Body’s core systems and processes from student registration through moderation to certification, using our Learner Management System. The role requires a flexible and collaborative individual capable of providing high quality administrative support in a busy office environment.
Why choose us?
For the fourth year running, University of the Arts London is the world’s second University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings® 2022. Our diverse and talented community comprises over 5,000 academic, professional, and technical staff. Together we are committed to social purpose. This includes creating a better a more sustainable world and championing race equality.
We offer highly creative working environments that inspire staff across all areas to fulfil their potential and continuous training to further develop their skills and expertise. We also offer hybrid and flexible working practices, and excellent staff benefits to improve your work life balance.
Your profile shall include –
- Evidence of experience in a customer facing role within a busy office environment. Working collaboratively you have strong communication skills, both in person and in writing, with an exceptional telephone manner.
- Demonstration of skills in processing information through systems and according to set guidelines, including databases and Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel).
- Excelling at analysing complex information and working independently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of FE qualifications, educational regulatory bodies (such as Ofqual and the DfE).
- Experience of working with an external verification and/or external moderation quality assurance models.