Persona is the company startups use to hire top people from all around the world. Our vision is a future where each person can find the best role for them and companies can discover the world’s best talent. Founded by two Stanford graduates, Persona works with the world’s fastest-growing technology startups. Our clients are funded by some of the world’s top investors, like Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz.
This is an opportunity to work closely with the future Googles, Facebooks, and Amazons of the world-building out their organizations and helping them reach the next level of success.
Who’s building Persona?
We are a global team of passionate problem solvers who love to build technology and make our customers happy. Our team is made up of motivated, hard-working people spanning the globe, united by a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
What we’re looking for:
Our company is growing, and we are looking for operations associates to help us run and scale different parts of the business. As an operations manager, you’ll be a general problem solver, working with different teams and helping them with various projects as needed. You’ll work with the sales organization, helping them onboard and provide excellent service to new clients. You’ll work with our recruiting and operations teams, helping them streamline their processes and increase our recruiting and talent identification capabilities. You’ll also work with our human resources group, ensuring that we’re constantly improving our internal culture and creating new programs to make our growing team as happy, productive, and successful as possible.
Responsibilities / What you’ll do:
- Create systems and processes that allow our recruiting and talent teams to effectively work with our sales and client services teams
- Define and optimize standard operating procedures throughout the business (in other words, work with different team leads to identify and remove operational inefficiencies)
- Identify operational bottlenecks and build scalable solutions that grow our capacity to service clients
- Manage, forecast, and, communicate capacity needs or concerns
- Process and qualify inbound leads that come through our demand generation initiatives
Requirements / What you bring:
- 1+ years of operations or related experience is a plus
- Track record of success at work or in school
- An ability to solve complex problems and work through ambiguity
- Experience working as a part of high-performing teams (bonus for start-up experience)
- Willingness to work hard and fix problems
- Adept at anticipating client and senior team member needs
- Intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness
Bonus points for:
- Outstanding professional references
- Experience in, or an understanding of, staffing and recruiting
- A love of remote work along with its freedoms and challenges
What you’ll get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Terrific, warm, and friendly company culture
- Competitive salary and opportunity for advancement
- Best-in-class health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision)
Persona is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrating authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.