Heartland Bank LTD
About the job
- Two opportunities available; a permanent role and 12-month fixed term contract
- Challenge yourself in a diverse fast-paced environment
- Central Newmarket location
Kia ora! We’re looking for two new Operations Consultant to join our Shared Services team based in Auckland.
Is this your next role?
As a crucial member of the fast paced, energetic team, you’ll be responsible for managing Heartlands day to day operational banking tasks with emphasis on accurate compliance. This is a diverse role where no two days are the same. You’ll have the opportunity to get amongst all aspects of banking, providing support to every area of Heartland. You’ll spend each day working with your awesome team to be Heartland’s ‘banking general knowledge hub’.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll have sound banking experience and you’re looking for the perfect next career step.
- You’re a collaborator, people person and team player.
- You’ve got a get things done attitude, have no problem working to deadlines and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get into it.
- You’ll have good communication and problem-solving skills
A bit about us and what we do
Heartland is an NZX/ASX-listed financial services group with big growth plans. Heartland owns both Heartland Bank in New Zealand and Heartland Finance in Australia. We provide award-winning savings and finance products to a diverse range of customers including business owners, farmers and retirees. Heartland’s strategy is to digitalise everything we do, enabling us to provide customers with what they need in a scalable way. We can then pass those benefits onto the customer through faster service and better rates.
Can you see yourself here?
We’re innovative and always evolving. We work together as one team and have big ambition. We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusivity that celebrates our diverse backgrounds and supports the wellbeing of our people. We offer real opportunities for learning and career development. You can also drive change through our internal groups (including Manawa Whenua – our Māori group, the Rainbow Committee, Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our Green Team).
Some of our other benefits include:
- an excellent insurance package
- employee banking perks
- te reo Māori lessons
- yoga and mindfulness classes
- sports teams including touch, netball and football
- daily breakfast, fresh fruit and Friday night pizza and drinks
Diversity & Inclusion
At Heartland, we’re proud to celebrate the many characteristics that make each of us different. We are committed to improving the inclusiveness of our workplace, enabling our people to be authentic and helping us better understand and respond to our customers. We’re a Living Wage Employer, a Hearing Accredited Workplace, and have recently received the Rainbow Tick.
Heartland is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage everyone to apply and we welcome everyone to the team. Please let us know if you need any adjustments throughout the application or interview process including a sign language interpreter or speech-to-text reporter. In your application, feel free to let us know what your pronouns are (for example, she/her, he/him, they/them etc).