Move For Less
About the job
We are a growing moving company in need of a dynamic operations manager/dispatcher.
We are looking for someone to handle and oversee the daily requirements of administrative work and operations including managing crews, customer support, claims management, etc. We need someone who cares about what they do how they do it and when they do it. You should be energetic and enthusiastic. You should be capable of working independently and figuring out how to get things done, even if you’ve never done them before.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to work hard and fine-tune the operations by ensuring adherence to the current and establishment of new SOP’s. The ideal candidate will naturally go above and beyond and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email handling, and use of the internet
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Extremely organized and pays attention to detail!
- Ability to be proactive and able to make decisions in a pinch
- Must have above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and able to use the Internet for research, social media posting, basic web design, etc.
- Good at retrieving information using Cell Phones and Laptop
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be able to tackle a To-Do list
- At least two years of relevant work experience
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dispatch crews
- Answer and screen phone calls and respond to emails and inquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Coordinate the hiring of new movers and conduct interviews
- Coordinate and conduct staff training/onboarding
- Act as on-call contact person outside of regular hours (several
- Ensure that the office is properly stocked
- General administrative support
- On-site Auditing of moving jobs