Visionworks of America
Want to bring the “care” back to the vision care industry? We’re looking for charismatic types who are ready to be the heart of our brand. Whether it’s a friendly voice over the phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store, we need individuals who are passionate about helping customers look great and see great.
A Visionworks Optical Specialist is the very face of our business and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible journey for every patient and customer. This person is trained and knowledgeable about optics, our products/services and managed vision care. The Sr. OS personally takes the patient/customer through the Visionworks experience ensuring their eyewear needs are met in a simple, human and bold way.
- Delivers daily sales goals by ensuring the best execution of the Customer/Patient Experience journey
- Engage with patients/customers and recommend products and services that meet their eye care needs
- Measure patients/customers for their eyewear and maintain product/optical knowledge through cont. training and development to ensure eyewear is Right the First Time
- Execute day-to-day operational activities to support the store’s financial and customer experience goals including restocking inventory, merchandising, and order fulfillment of eyewear to ship
- 1 Related customer or patient experience preferred, but not necessary
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent related job experience