K2 Partnering Solutions
About the role
Title: Oracle BI Admin
Type: 10 months contract, subject to extensions
- Extensive OBIEE and OBIA installation, upgrade, support, and performance tuning experience in large-volume production environments with multi-node installation and configuration of OBIEE 11g and 12c platform.
- Implementing and integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/13c, including FMW Management.
- Configuration of metadata repositories of OBIEE servers and Middleware with a thorough understanding of WebLogic domains.
- Clustering & high availability implementation for OBIEE servers and Middleware load balancing.
- Migrating systems from test to production or on-premise to cloud using OBIEE utilities.
- Installing, configuring, and managing WebLogic services in a Linux environment.
- Administration in Linux (RHEL) command-line environment. Proficient in writing and maintaining UNIX shell scripts to automate system tasks. Experience with Java JDK, LDAP.
- OBIEE 11g and 12c security provider setup, tuning, and troubleshooting, backup, and recovery of the OBIEE environment. Experience with IDM integration will be preferred.
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning of OBIEE services with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work on OBIEE and Middleware architectural elements required to support large installations.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4 – 6 years of IT Infrastructure related experience, AWS cloud experience will be given preference
- 4-6 years experience as Oracle BI Infrastructure Administrator
- Previous experience working with Linux/Solaris platform is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with OBIEE and IDM integration is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with ODI is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with OBIA implementation.
- Good knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g in local and remote environments on Operating Systems like LINUX, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, and Windows 2000/NT Server
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong technical documentation skills; ability to prepare technical specifications
- Excellent data analysis skills; ability to reconcile the reports with source applications and data warehouse
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote users
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to troubleshoot data-related issues and systems related
Due to the restrictions in international travel, only candidates who are based in Singapore will be considered.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications for this role. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.