- Collaborate with cross-team functional stakeholders such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, Category Managers, Key Account Managers in launching promotional RSS campaigns.
- Strategize communications framework to broadcast information/news/updates to Direct Retail suppliers and RSS sellers.
- Manage virtual engagement, develop video tutorial/training materials for Direct Retail suppliers and RSS sellers as we engage them through education and training.
- Increase visibility for RSS as a whole both online (on the platform) and offline (eg. B2C events featuring Sellers) through Sellers’ involvement.
- Work closely with the other teams that have an impact on the Sellers’ experience, prepare and run surveys (Seller NPS) to assess the satisfaction level.
- Handle Livestreams independently or in collaboration with Key Account Managers and Category Managers.
- Coordinate Direct Retail supplier and RSS seller events (eg. conferences, workshops, networking sessions).
- Work towards the continuous improvement of partnership with Direct Retail suppliers and RSS sellers while guaranteeing scalability.
- To be able to support occasionally with PC1/PC2 commercial exercises when manpower is needed.
- Support RSS on simple banner design creation for campaigns/promotions.
- Innovate and create ways of working that can bring about greater efficiency and drives synergy not just within the team but also teams we work with.
Attitude & behaviors critical to success:
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Highly analytical, process-oriented and a great problem solver.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Customer service oriented (Customers are Sellers and Suppliers in this role).
- Computer and Internet savvy.
- Passionate about continuous learning and improvement.
- Highly motivated and has the ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
- SQL knowledge and building reports on Tableau is a bonus.
- Knowledge and fluency in using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is an added bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant field with minimum 5 years working experience in a similar industry.
- Excellent communication skills, with proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent data analytical skills.
- Excellent telephone and listening skills.