GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It’s a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Partner Success Executive – Wishlist to our Partner Success team in Brasília!
- Build long term relationships with our existing fitness partners, including multiple stakeholders but focusing on decision makers;
- Map and negotiate with new partners;
- Plan, monitor and control relevant results and key figures in order to maximize our business;
- Work closely with other teams to ensure high quality communication and execution;
- Build controls using Excel and GSheets to guide OKRs achievements;
- Make data driven decisions to optimize opportunities of growth.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in sales, partner or account management;
- Advanced English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship-building skills, creative problem solver, and self-sufficient worker;
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, numbers-driven environment;
- Must be able to adapt to evolving departments/roles, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to the position;
- Problem-solving lover, very well-organized person and with analytical skills;
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Gympass;
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (Latam)
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + extra day off on the month of your birthday + 1 day off for each anniversary of the year worked.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.