Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of business development experience in the field of media and technology, OTT, streaming video in several APAC markets.
- Business development and relationship management experience.
- Experience facilitating agreements with telcos/ISPs and device manufacturers.
- Experience dealing with communications service providers (Telco, ISP, Broadband), Mobile OEMs and streaming device manufacturers, including a deep understanding of their business models.
- Experience in influencing C-level executives, with the ability to foster relationships.
- Ability to build detailed and persuasive business cases, demonstrating how your partnerships will drive growth and adoption of YouTube subscription products.
- Ability to drive growth through strategic thinking and deep partnerships.
- Knowledge of OTT technologies, products and services in APAC.
- Able to analyze and structure complex agreement facilitations with a proven track record of facilitation and execution. Experience working with legal agreements.
About The Job
YouTube’s Product Partnerships team accelerates the global growth and innovation of YouTube products by driving new business opportunities through partnerships. We own the business side of new features, products and initiatives that are vital to the success of YouTube. As a team member, you understand the landscape of partnerships opportunities across technology licensing/integrations, marketing, and distribution. You will also craft strategies, define and structure critical partnerships, facilitate agreements, and cultivate our relationships.
In this role, you will use your thought leadership, strategic thinking, pipeline management and execution skills, along with your passion for working with partners, in order to help drive YouTube’s subscription growth in APAC.
As a member of the Subscriptions team, you will lead execution and management of our mobile, broadband, and other partner relationships. In addition to agreement sourcing, agreement facilitation, and partner management, you will also help to develop the strategy for partnerships in Japan and other APAC markets.
You’ll work with our partners on developing new product integrations, consumer offers, marketing campaigns, and strategic plans in order to drive user adoption and awareness of YouTube’s subscription products. You will also manage business growth with our partners as part of our next generation implementations.
Our Product Partnerships team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We’re a team of technologists, entrepreneurs, and leaders with an eye for what’s next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Drive growth of YouTube’s Subscription products through game changing partnerships across all industry verticals, with a focus on mobile operators, broadband providers, and consumer electronics companies.
- Facilitate first of a kind commercial agreement terms with partners to drive significant awareness and subscriber acquisition growth across APAC.
- Develop partner plans for subscriber acquisition in APAC and monitor their respective success metrics. Execute scalable user acquisition through partnerships and marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, including management.
- Optimize relationships with existing partners, and support and track new partners through the launch process and agreement development. Liaise with YouTube Product and Technical support teams.