About the job
- Acts as a thought partner with managers to improve people-related priorities in the management
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Guide and advise the line managers on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals when required
- Advise line managers on people management practice.
- Maintain current understanding of the department, strategy, people related issues by becoming valuable member of the team.
- Supporting the identification and development of future leaders through succession planning and talent management activities.
- Solve issues and complaints from line managers to identify appropriate further actions likes performing verbal warning or warning letter as per condition.
- Provides assistance and guidance to line management on a broad range of human resource policies, programs, and practices.
- At least 4-year experience in an Organizational Development, HR Business Partner, or related high level specialist role.
- Strong consultation skills and experience influencing and interacting with executives.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management practices and employment related legislation.
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, analysis, and problem solving.
- Professional certificate and or membership in HR/Personnel Management a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate complex ideas and business concepts in accessible terms. Able to exercise excellent professional judgment.
- Good command in written and spoken English