Webhelp is searching for a critical thinking, capable and experienced HR professional to join our team on a fixed-term 12-month contract as a People Systems and Data Analyst to focus on the development and maintenance of our people systems across the UK cluster including South Africa and India.
Advance your career with our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
You’ll need to be data driven and focused on finding new innovative ways to improve existing processes by removing inefficiency and duplication, driving automation and support configuration systems, delivering quality people insight and analysis.
So, if you’re ready to take on a new challenge then apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing support in managing the relationship with people system providers and work with key stakeholders to gather insight to fully scope out requirements
- Planning and executing work and projects while proactively providing project updates
- Developing an expert understanding of and teaching others reporting and core human resource information system (HRIS) and applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Using expertise of available data elements to develop creative solutions and recommendations
- Supporting the in-house maintenance, development and deployment of the HRIS, Recruitment and talent systems
- Conforming to service level agreements and working on resolution of the tickets and escalating functionality issues related to setting up new client or campaigns, data corrections, applications issues
- Building bespoke reporting screens for external/budgetary submissions and sales processes for new clients
- Developing and maintaining documentation on HR processes, technical routines and best practices to improve the overall efficiency
- Driving automation in existing processes to reduce manual intervention as well as driving lean and process improvements for increased productivity
- Providing critical advice to international colleagues on local people reporting and planning to ensure the company’s people agenda is deployed across the region
- Supporting delivery of people insight including but not limited to regular people dashboard reporting alongside employee engagement index analysis
- Participating in salary reviews, pay rewards, annual surveys, life assurance and bonus submissions
- Providing essential data, system support and advice during employee transfer processes to ensure smooth transition of new colleagues into the business
- Working with other functions of HR to ensure system reports and data have the appropriate access rights in compliance to GDPR
What you’ll need
- Relevant Master’s degree
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience with HRIS and ATS
- Significant experience in human resources operations, data analytics and project management
- Good understanding of MIS, dashboards and scorecards for business review
- Experience working with systems such Oracle HRIS, SAP, Cascade or Talentlink (Desirable)
- Experience handling projects in the areas of process improvement, operations and analytics (Preferred)
- Advanced Excel and VBA Macros knowledge (Essential)
- Ability to work shifts based on UK hours
- Sound knowledge on BI tools such as Power BI, SQL or SSIS (Advantageous)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.