Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker , are separate ventures under the LemmaTree Group, founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
Affinidi partners with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel . We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate .
As an employer, we’re more than just a workplace . We believe in the strength of our diversity of thought and experiences. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
If you’re passionate about decentralised technologies, we’d love to speak with you.
We’re on a search for a People Partner Lead with the following attributes:
- Compassion / Empathy – You genuinely care for people, are empathetic with the joys and pains of others and always ready to help.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – You are able to inspire and motivate people and organisations through talks about possibilities. You’re able to paint a picture of the future you see.
- Organizational Agility – You’re knowledgeable about how organisations work, and the culture of the organisation including the practices and formal and informal channels.
- Stakeholder Management – You are able to build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders, including your colleagues and clients.
- Strategic Agility – You are future-oriented, have broad knowledge and perspective of things, and can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
If you’ve also got other attributes that you’re really proud of, share them with us!
What’s in it for you:
- Operate as the strategic partner to map out the priorities for our branch office in Singapore and align the strategies, policies and processes to employees’ needs, optimising employee satisfaction and performance
- Be the driving force to develop, implement, and participate in performance management system and champion employee engagement initiatives
- Lead the implementation of a robust, consistent, and meaningful performance management system that rewards based on competency and potential in line with the Talent Management framework in place.
- Listen, accept and challenge cross-functional stakeholders to make better decisions by holding open discussions
- Helping cross-functional stakeholders make better decisions by challenging conventional practises, and initiate creative ways to make our happy employees happier
- Continuously strengthening our end-to-end employee lifecycle management by understanding our employees through data-driven approaches
You’ll be a great match if you:
- You are a great people connector, conversation starter with high level of empathy for well-being for the people. More importantly introducing a safe but fun environment
- Have a growth mindset and enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone to learn and develop, and comfortable sparring with stakeholders
- Seasoned in the full spectrum of HR functions
- Love doing the right things and doing things right
- Believe in getting to know the business as the driving force to achieve team excellence.