Performance Marketing Manager – Berlin
Are you fascinated by the movie and streaming industry? Do you want to work with the largest movie studios and streaming companies on complex online campaign setups, promoting their latest releases, reaching millions of movie fans in over 100+ countries?
Last year, we grew from 50 to 100 people and we are now looking for more team members. You will work with such clients as Universal, Paramount, Disney, Prime Video and many more.
In our teams, we have employees who went from Campaign Manager to a Team Lead of 7 in just over a year. We have those who nearly doubled their salary in just over a year. If you are looking to perform and progress fast, we guarantee to give space for your ambitions and personal goals.
We are a fast-growing, industry-leading movie marketing business, you have a chance to be part of our demanding client-focused environment where you will learn new things daily and grow quickly.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Independently set up and steer campaigns for our market research using our custom-built internal tools.
- Work with a large variety of movies and TV shows, from demanding Arthouse content to the biggest blockbusters and the latest shows.
- Collect meaningful data to create actionable insights for our clients.
- You are encouraged to come up with new ideas to continuously optimize our campaigns as well as internal campaigning and market research tools.
- Communicate with the Sales and BI to create industry-leading campaign insight.
Here’s what you will need:
- 2+ years of working experience in paid online marketing.
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, GDN, etc. DV360 is a big plus.
- Experience with market research is welcomed but not required.
- Experience with BI tools such as Google Datastudio or PowerBI.
- Hands-on attitude and a proactive mindset.
- Self-confidence and decisiveness in demanding situations.
- Independent working style and an ability to learn things quickly.
If you feel like you are missing some of the hard skills – don’t worry, we are hiring for the attitude, values, and personality.
We have started to slowly get back to our new offices at the historic Backfabrik, where we will work in a hybrid mode. If you do not live in Berlin, we provide relocation and visa support.
We embrace our entrepreneurial responsibilities. Through our 6-figure environmental and social impact budget, we offset every employee’s carbon footprint, give back to the community, support causes that matter, and have recently implemented a wellbeing and mental health program.
Read more about our culture in our blog post and Talent page: https://www.justwatch.com/de/Talent
__How to apply:
Show your interest in any way that works for you – send us whatever you have and a brief message explaining why you are a great fit for this role.