About The Company
Our client is a household name across New Zealand, providing outstanding service within the property and real estate sector. As you walk into the office, you can immediately sense the passion the team has for their industry; the energy and drive each employee has for their roles is felt throughout the unique and modern open plan office.
About The Role
This position is not for the faint hearted; we are looking for a go-getter with a natural ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines. The key focus of this role is to provide varied support to your manager and team within administration and sales.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Ensure that the administration of sales is completed with the mindset of providing the best service possible to client
- Marketing campaign management for varies projects
- Communicate with clients and schedule meetings for your manager
- Calendar management, email and phone monitoring
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required by the team
- Confident using the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven experience within an administration or personal assistant role
- Strong ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Professional phone manner and confidence to speak to a variety of clients