Acuity Eye Group
At Acuity Eye Group, our vision is to create the largest network of vertically integrated ophthalmic service clinics in the US, physician-owned and professionally managed. We are committed to helping ophthalmologists and optometrists realize their full potential while providing best-in-class patient care to all those in need. We are experts in the business of ophthalmology with years of experience in the industry, a world-class surgeon as our founder, and an unwavering commitment to helping both established practice owners and young professionals further their ophthalmology careers.
We are excited to hire a Physician Recruiter who is passionate about recruiting physicians to our growing company and developing strong partnerships from the first point of contact. Acuity Eye Group is committed to building a culture of inclusiveness, ensuring our organization reflects the same diversity found in our patient populations. The Recruiter will actively work to recruit diverse physicians who want to work in a supportive, positive environment that promotes growth and development.
The Physician Recruiter’s primary responsibility will be to partner with our physician founders to build and implement strategic recruitment plans that attract top physicians in the US. The position will manage the full recruitment life cycle including the following day to day responsibilities:
- Develops and implements plans for sourcing passive and active physician candidates.
- Obtains and utilizes physician registries and lists to determine targeted audiences for communication.
- Conducts initial interviews and completes candidate presentation documents for hiring physicians’ review.
- Develops relationships with external residency and fellowship programs to ensure a continual pipeline of high-quality candidates.
- Responsible for presentation of offer and discussing employment terms including compensation, benefits, and productivity expectations.
- Ensures an exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process from beginning to onboarding handoffs.
- Through social media, job boards, and career websites, assists with building employment brand in the physician community.
- Oversees Physician Fellowship, Student Rotation, and Student Shadowing programs.
- Responsible for creating and postings positions internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains strong rapport with business managers and key leaders in the organization to ensure appropriate staffing for short- and long-term.
- Does national outreach through attendance at conferences, educational forums, and other physician attended events.
- Partner with Credentialing and HR regarding onboarding of new physicians.
- Manages and ensures accurate documentation on candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Advertises and communicates with Acuity physicians regarding the physician referral program.
- Builds trust and credibility with candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Ensures that all physician recruitment practices are in compliance with company policies and federal and state laws.
- Maintains strict employee privacy and confidentiality when handling candidate information and employee records.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with candidates, employees, physicians, and vendors.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
Minimum of 5 or more years’ experience in physician recruitment.
Prior experience in the healthcare industry required.