- Day to day material planning and follow up on production to meet customers deliveries requirement.
- Coordinate production plans with purchasing team to ensure material availability.
- Provide weekly status reports to Materials/Program Managers and customers identifying production schedule status and issues that affect delivery.
- Provide Material shortage report to purchasing and program group to work on.
- Prepare authorization for finished goods shipping to customers.
- Monitor monthly revenue of product lines handled and help ensure production capacity is utilized to the fullest.
- Assist in expediting problem materials or shortages whenever needed.
- Monitor inventory to check against negative adjustment inventory resulting from attrition and loss.
- Follow up work orders closure.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Diploma in Engineering or Business management.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in Planning.
- Experience in EMS industry.
- Efficiency in ERP systems.
- Demonstrated success in planning and fostering relationships with customers and internal groups.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or other Asian language.
- Excellent planning management skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Computer literate, Competent in Microsoft Excel.