The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team. Together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role, we are looking for interns with strong interest in the e-commerce business who will support the global e-commerce platform campaign operations and planning.
– Assist in the execution of campaign planning and coordinating with other teams
– Research and analyze competitors marketing and sales and come up with counterplan ideas
– Monitor social voices, events, and trends to assist the team in campaign planning
– Participate in the process of brainstorming sessions and provide new generation insights and fresh ideas
– Support the team in daily administrative tasks
– Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field
– Responsible, team player, adaptable to changes, and positive work attitude
– Good verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
– Full-time interns will be preferred. Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days per week are also welcome to apply
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.