Whenever something is created – either in construction, industry, or automotive markets – Sika solutions for bonding, sealing, reinforcing, or protecting are almost always included! We trust in the skills of our 25’000 employees worldwide and encourage them to develop innovative products to tackle the new challenges that arise every day.
As Sika’s business continues to grow at a dynamic pace in Malaysia as a specialty chemical company in the development of systems and product for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. We would like to welcome talented candidate to join our Sika family as Pricing Manager.
- Set-up price guideline & policy
- Implement the policy & guideline to the system
- Review pricing for the new customer/project/promotion/new product
- Securing material margin by optimizing price level
- Prepare the pricing reports, analysis and presentations as required
We Need Your Skills
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in any related field
- Preferably minimum 2 years pricing experience
- Strong communication skill to deal with internal customer
- Strong analytical skill
- Basic understanding of Manufacturing industry