Blackadder Associates Pty Ltd
FULL TIME or PART TIME
- Join a fantastic team in a great culture at DFP Planning located in Thornleigh, Sydney
- Up to $170K total remuneration package depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
- Bring your strong town planning, urban design and built form skills
Are you looking to progress your career with an organisation that values employee contributions? Do you want flexible working arrangements, exposure to a range of challenging projects, excellent remuneration and a range of rewards and benefits?
We are seeking a Principal Planner to join the DFP team – a well-established town planning consultancy providing quality and timely services to our clients across all industry sectors.
At DFP, the Directors are integrally involved in projects and don’t just sit on the sidelines. They forge opportunities for planners to progress within the organisation and encourage collaborative interaction between DFP team members and the many industry stakeholders with whom we engage.
- Preparation of Statements of Environment Effects and Environmental Impact Statements for DAs, including State Significant Developments (SSD) and State Significant Infrastructure (SSI)
- Preparation of planning proposals, project feasibility, due diligence and strategic planning
- Land and Environment Court work
- Building client relationships
- Managing, coaching and mentoring junior planners
- Being an integral part of our business
- Tertiary qualification in town planning
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience within the NSW planning system
- Excellent working knowledge of the EP&A Act and associated legislation
- Experience in managing complex projects and using your problem-solving abilities to achieve outcomes
- Strong engagement, influencing and networking skills
- A commercial focus – in building commercial benefits for the client and for our company
- Current driver’s license
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Part-Time applicants will be considered
- Excellent remuneration – salary + super + bonuses + other benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Novated car lease scheme available (depending on the number of workdays)
- The future opportunity to become a Partner!