Ensures end to end Carrier Management for Airfreight Operations, i.e. overall Airfreight Procurement, Carrier Relationship Management, Capacity Management, balancing the carrier mix, carrier query resolution as well as management of Carrier Booking transactions.
What this position involves:
- Coordinates the Airfreight procurement team to focus on the key
- Performance Deliverables. Works with overseas partners and Airfreight team at CSO to minimise unit costs by effective procurement, cargo mixing and prioritising sales opportunities accordingly.
- Develops procurement initiative, focuses carrier strategy and
- Operational Process/KPIs to achieve operational excellence.
- Devises tariffs for transactional business.
- Creates visibility of all rates to the procurement community.
- Optimizes profitability.
- Ensures procurement KPIs are adhered to
What we are looking for:
- Diploma/ Degree in Economics, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or any related field.
- Experience: at least 5 years in Supply Chain/Logistics industry and 3 years in Procurement
- Experience in Domestic Distribution, multi modal Transportation and project management would be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in vendor / supplier management
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skill in Burmese and in English.
- Exemplifying a strong attention to detail, good data management, analytical & structural thinking skills
- Good project planning & implementing skills
- Self-starter, proactive manner & can-do mindset
- Willing to travel