The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high-performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyze the competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills