Amazon Global Selling (AGS) in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon’s 17 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local Sellers’ success and growth on the Amazon.
Brand Owner Marketing focuses on recruiting branded sellers to grow and leverage brand building and brand protection tools/features to achieve greater success on Amazon.
We’re now seeking a customer-centered, data-driven, deadline-oriented marketing manager to drive our Brand Protection product awareness and adoption among our Mass seller communities, especially Transparency product enrollment.
In this role, you will dive deep into Amazon’s Brand Owner benefits; partner with internal marketing and sales team as well as external resources in the regions; and leverage online and offline marketing activities to raise product awareness and generate demand. This role will work closely with product team, Mass AM team, channel marketing.
- Own Prospects to leads (P2L) and leads to launch (L2L) for Transparency (TR) business, increasing MKT efficiency along the full funnel.
- Develop segmentation and targeting methodology to more effectively engage mass Brands for better Brand Protection awareness, understanding, demand gen and TR ASIN penetration.
- Create MKT content (case studies, live broadcast, etc) tailored for different mass Brands segments to improve content fit and effectiveness.
- Build collaboration mechanism with Mass AM team and expand internal/external channels to increase mass Brands touchpoints.
- Collect CN Brand insights from Mass channels for PM team to optimize product offerings.
- Support other Brand Owner Marketing team initiatives/mechanisms.
About The Team
Brand Owner Marketing is a central marketing function to drive AGS awareness, preference, consideration among BO prospects/sellers in China. We are responsible for the full funnel BO experience, from upper funnel sentiment, demand generation, to seller education/success. Team members cover BO branding and lead gen; Brand Success product marketing; Brand Protection product marketing; and Private Brands segment marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience. Ideally in product marketing, performance marketing, ecommerce, cross-border ecommerce.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics from disparate data sources to measure marketing performance, determine improvements and innovations.
- Bilingual (En and Cn) especially strong in writing.
- Social-savvy, good at building and managing community, and developing mechanism to scale up.
- Strong customer-obsession, proactive in customer support and problem-solving.
- Camera-friendly, enjoy hosting live-broadcast and engaging with virtual audience.