Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Project Coordinator will take responsibility for daily handling inbound/outbound project shipments and handling shipping documentations, customs documentations. He/ She will be delivering Customer Excellence to ensure Customers Satisfaction.
- Take responsibility for daily handling import / export projects shipments via KN System.
- Take responsibility and handle shipping documentations, customs documentations, quotation, Invoicing
- Following the progress of documentation issue, customs clearance process & arrange the delivery plan to meet the client’s request
- Monitoring the local sub-contractor’s performance as customs clearance process, port handling, transportation & delivery.
- Consulting with customers about import – export customs procedures, local customs regulation, port handling, transportation…etc to set up the best solution for customers.
- Accept business mobilization: business trips/on-site or implant working
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelor Degree
- Having 2-5 years experience in Freight forwarding / Sea Logistics
- At least 1 year experiences on actual daily Import/Export activities, customs clearance works
- Actual experiences on shipping documentation, Import / Export customs documentation arrangement, preparation.
- Good knowledge of applicable laws, regulations for invested goods import / export & Foreign Trade
- Good at Customer service skill
- Good command of English
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.