Successful project management requires that Project Managers develop strong working relationships with the client and key internal customers and organize, build and direct effective project teams for each study.
The Project Manager is accountable for successful project execution and will collaborate with members of several operational teams and account management to ensure that the project objectives are understood by the team and are successfully delivered. Project Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of sample management, survey programming, data collection and data management for assigned research studies while upholding the company’s standard of quality assurance through project lifecycle including all deliverables and communications. Project types are variable in size, length and complexity.
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role:
- Ensure clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication with clients; coordination with other client services groups, vendors and partners; and communicating project milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Set up and implement strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope. This includes project delivery timelines; effective sample plans; identifying project risks and developing risk mitigation plans; and managing changes in project scope and providing alternate solutions.
- Manage all post-delivery project needs including confirming project close with key stakeholders; preparing invoices; debriefs and creating rebound opportunities; and assuring client satisfaction.
- Expand and leverage client relationships through understanding of client objectives; consultation during Sale’s Process; participation in Sale’s calls and meetings; understanding pipeline of existing opportunities and effective investigating and up-selling.
- Market Research experience highly regarded but not necessary
- Experience in project management end to end especially in quantitative research
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of SPSS, Decipher, ConfirmIt an advantage
- Accountability: Proven results while managing changing priorities as well as maintaining direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work in order to meet deadlines and manage time effectively. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and be conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
- Solution Oriented/Accountable: Looks beyond simple solutions; doesn’t stop at first answers; looks to resolve problems quickly; takes accountability for actions
- Collaborative: Promotes a spirit of cooperation with other members of the work group; always helpful to the rest of the team/others; amongst the first to volunteer to help others succeed
- Drive: Demonstrated motivation and a drive for excellence regardless of obstacles and challenges; takes calculated risks; continuously raises the bar
- Communicative: Demonstrates open two-way adult to adult communication
- Innovative: Strives for continuous improvement; anticipates and solves for customer needs; contributes new ideas
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees. Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.
What we can offer:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle needs
- Wellness perks such as free flu vaccinations, counselling services, health advice etc.
- Career Development with global opportunities
- A culture of appreciation with chances to give and receive appreciation from peers all over the world
- Collaborative and supportive team environment with social events all year round
- Access to development courses and additional training from our internal L&D portal
- GIVE (Get Involved, Volunteer, Engage) day – a day of volunteering to give back to your local community in a cause of your choosing
- Charity matching to support your fundraising efforts
- Sports sponsorship covering all or part of the joining cost including Dyanta merchandise so you can rep us proudly during the event
- Education Assistance to enhance your professional and personal growth
- Central and convenient office location within walking distance to public transport
- Diversity and Inclusion initiative where we take strides each day to continue to invest in ensuring our panels and team are diverse and guide clients on ways to be more inclusive in their research.
- Being part of a globally recognised brand leader in Market Research, gaining access to insghts, new technology, and information about the industry and our 5000+ clients