About the job
APPLY VIA EMAIL ONLY
Rapid Asia is an independent social research and consulting firm based in Bangkok that specializes in evaluations for programs, projects, social marketing campaigns and other social development initiatives. We carry out program evaluations across a number of thematic areas including human trafficking, migration, health, climate change, education etc. Our clients include major donors, UN agencies, and international aid and development organizations. We take a regional approach to evaluations and have developed innovative tools and methodologies that can be used across borders. Rapid Asia has to date carried out projects in over 30 countries across Asia, Middle-East, Africa, Eastern Europe and South/Central America.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an energetic person to join our dynamic team. We are specifically looking for someone who can add value to our company in the longer term. As Project Manager for International Research, you will take on a key position within the company and for the right candidate, the role will offer potential for growth. Expect to learn by doing with mentoring support, playing a leading role in some of our most exciting international projects, and working closely with several high-profile clients in Thailand and overseas.
- Managing projects will play a major part in this role
- Managing the entire process from design, managing sub-contractors, analysis and preparing client reports
- Daily interaction in English language through email, phone, and face-to-face with clients based in Thailand and overseas.
- Project budgeting/cost control
- Ability to travel overseas to manage/oversee projects when required
- Assist the senior team member to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in Thailand
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Thai national
- Age 27-35
- University Master degree or higher
- At least 3-5 years experience with Monitoring & Evaluation, management consulting or marketing research on either client or agency side
- Excellent command of English language, especially report writing
- Interest and passion for social development work across thematic areas
- Understanding of the complete evaluation process, from tools development to final report
- Good people skills, open and confident, pleasant personality with good customer service skills
- Attention to detail and good ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Flexible and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Strong willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Experience with statistical analysis would be considered an advantage
Please submit your full resume, including a recent photograph along with your current and expected salary and benefits. We encourage serious applicants to send their full resume. All applications will be treated confidentially.