House of Talent
About the job
Psychologist/Behaviour Support Practitioner – Perth
Salary Registered ~ $105-110k pa
Unregistered ~ $85k pa
- Plan, deliver and evaluate Psychology/Behaviour Support services to customers and NDIS participants that focus on participant goal attainment.
- Provide supports and services in collaboration with others; work within a multidisciplinary team and with external stakeholders (other health professionals, NDIA- related entities etc).
- Provide accurate, timely and high quality reports that meet the needs of the target audience.
- Participate in regular professional development opportunities.
- Fulfil administrative requirements, including record keeping, billing and invoicing.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Practice and duty of care to participants and service users.
- Ensure services meet quality standards and contractual agreements.
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist
- At least some experience as a Provisional or Fully registered Psychologist in a clinical setting working with people with disability.
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding, services, support categories and procedures.