The Royal Institution
About the role
The Royal Institution runs a year-round programme of inspirational public science talks from the world’s greatest thinkers. Since the pandemic, the programme is made up of events which take place in our theatre, both in theatre and online (hybrid) and online only.
The Public Programme Administrator will support the admin and logistics required for the organisation and delivery of these innovative events, which are fascinating, entertaining, and scientific. This will include:
- Managing the public programme events mailbox and phone line.
- Managing the Salesforce data input for the public programme.
- Creating event webpages, and Eventbrite campaigns
Do you have?
- Excellent customer service, organisational, communication and administration skills
- Strong IT skills especially in MS Office, particularly Outlook, CRM systems (ideally Salesforce), and Eventbrite
- Experience of processing and editing webpages in-line with editorial guidelines