About the job
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 200 employees and created accounts for more than 400,000 Canadians.
As a Real Time Analyst, you will work closely with the Platform Team Lead and Workforce Lead to deliver a consistent, exceptional support experience for KOHO users. This role will ensure that we have adequate resources across our various support channels, in order to maintain timely support. The successful candidate will contribute to the larger User Success team and help KOHO deliver best-in-class support.
Please note that this is a remote position and is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada. This person will also need to be available between the hours of 7AM-8PM EST, depending on conversation arrival patterns.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be monitoring production (our various support platforms, KPIs, and dashboards) to ensure that the daily support standards are met
- You’ll actively provide intraday updates in addition to daily and weekly summaries of the team’s performance
- You’ll be assuming daily responsibility for having our support team meet our SLAs and KPIs
- You’ll coordinate with both Team Leads and Leadership to make recommendations and ensure operational targets are met
- You’ll proactively adjust team priorities and agent assignments to meet changing demands
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience with a modern contact center platform (experience with Intercom, Zendesk a bonus)
- You have an understanding of basic contact center KPIs and what impacts them
- You’re able to adapt quickly and simultaneously manage multiple activities
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and you’re comfortable managing up as well as across the US organization.
- You have an analytical mindset, and you demonstrate root cause thinking (i.e. How to best solve for the moment in a way that allows for long-term resolution.)
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
Here Are Some Of The Reasons We Attract The Best People
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire.
- Balance Your Life – Generous PTO policy and a lifestyle spending account
- Work Anywhere – Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
- Level Up – Access to an in-house certified performance coach
- Reach Your Goals – Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance, maternity & parental leave top up
- The KOHO Culture – We have won 6 “Great Place to Work ®” awards since 2019