Caulfield Grammar School
About the job
Caulfield Grammar School is an internationally recognised, independent, co-educational school committed to providing exceptional educational opportunities from Early Learning through to Year 12. With over 3300 students across 5 campuses, Caulfield Grammar passionately strives to deliver innovative specialist educational programs enabling quality learning every day, in every experience, for every learner, for life.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, innovative, and highly organised Administrator to work at our Caulfield Campus. The successful applicants will be a team player with a growth mindset and demonstrated ability to provide professional and efficient administrative support.
Based at the Caulfield Campus Reception, this is a part time opportunity (Monday to Friday: 12.30-5pm) with the requirement to work during the school holiday periods unless on Annual Leave.
- Model and live the Caulfield Grammar School values and behaviours
- Administration tasks include maintenance of the student management database, assisting Heads of House, front desk reception, awards, student absences and scheduling subject selection meetings.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to influence decisions, expectations and resolve conflict
- High level communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and assist planning and management of tasks
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software is essential
Applicants who demonstrate experience in a similar role, within an educational setting will be highly regarded. Please see the attached position descriptions for further information regarding these opportunities.