About the job
We are looking for a recruiter, who will help us to strategically grow our great team in Khon Kaen – Thailand!
Are you passionate about recruiting technical talents that will add value to the business? Do you like to use your creative thinking to upscale our recruitment process and have an important impact on our business growth?
(This role is located in Khon Kaen – Thailand and has a defined contract period until end of December 2022)
Want to make an impact that matters? Become our new recruiter and join our Talent Team!
You will have?
- An excellent career and growth opportunity at a leading global player in transportation management software
- The opportunity to lead the recruitment process and have an impact on the growth of our team in Khon Kaen, and to join a work environment where autonomy and thinking outside the box are key
- An open and creative work environment to enable pipeline generation
- The possibility to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starting environment
- Nice, supportive and open-minded international colleagues
- Hybrid model of work possible – from our office and from home
You will get to?
- Define the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly
- Own the full recruitment cycle, analyze the incoming candidate profiles and identify potential candidates, interview candidates, discuss pipeline with hiring managers,…
- Create online visibility for our open positions (job boards, external agencies, universities, social media,…)
- Give support during the onboarding process of new employees
- Partner with hiring managers to discuss progress and provide market trends/information to align on approach
You will be a match?
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-growing software company
- People-oriented person with proper business acumen
- A good understanding of the local market and explore new channels to attract talent
- Proven ability to take initiative and build good relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Good level of English and excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with tools such as LinkedIn, Job boards, Social Media,…
- Able to be pro-active, identify areas for improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives
- Passionate about recruitment
ABOUT ALPEGA TMS
With the cloud solution Alpega TMS, millions of transports are planned, controlled, invoiced and optimized. As a top 5 TMS provider, we compete daily with large IT groups and support more than 200,000 users in 80 countries in their logistics processes.